Rugged Radios RRP696 4-Place Intercom with 60 Watt Radio and BTU HeadsetsRegular price $2,284.00 Save $-2,284.00
Talk between passengers, listen to music, and talk with other vehicles in your group. Rock while you ride with the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom. Simply pair your device with the RRP696 Intercom and anyone in the vehicle can hear the music through their headset or helmet kit. A high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment.
Enhanced music controls allows you to shuffle through your music playlist while driving on your favorite trail. You can play, pause, skip tracks, answer a phone call and hang up — all from the faceplate of the intercom!
All in-car communications are hands-free, allowing driver and passengers to talk easily between each other. With auto music dimming when speaking, the RRP696 makes clear conversation easy! With the VOX setting, you can adjust what speaking volume level activates your mic and dims your music for clear conversation.
Ready to talk to other vehicles in your group? Simply press the included PTT (push-to-talk) button on the steering wheel or grab bar to transmit miles over your 60-watt radio.
Easy, convenient, and powerful — the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom delivers outstanding audio performance with a full range of easy-to-access controls while you're on the trail.
- Built-in Bluetooth For Music & Cell Phone Streaming
- High Output Amplifier for Bluetooth Functions
- Music Play/Pause & Cell Phone Connect/Disconnect Button
- Double Stacked Knob for Volume & VOX Control
- 2-Way Radio Ready
- Auxiliary Port for Hardwiring External Devices
- 2-4 Person Ready, Expandable up to 8 Places
- RF Shielded Extruded Housing
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Includes Mounting brackets and hardware
Radio Kit Features:
- 60-Watt VHF Band Mobile Radio
- 20~30 mile range (depending on terrain and line of sight)
- Includes UNI-MAG Mount (2-in-1 mount provides magnetic mount or fixed mount)
- Wide Band 1/4 Wave Antenna with Spring
- 13' Antenna cable
Although not required, for optimal performance a ground plane is recommended.